Successfully getting two under fives out the door at 7.30am requires a morning routine of military proportions. This also means that my beauty regime can only be reserved for evenings. After the bed time battles with my girls I run a hot bath, soak for a short while and dive into Red Magazine.
I love having this silent time.
After the bath it’s time to moisturise and tan! Apart from a brief flirtation with Fake Bake, I’ve always been loyal to St. Tropez. Topping it up daily means I can gradually build it up.
This week Marks & Spencer have sent me this really, really gorgeous H2O+ Sea Salt Body Butter. It’s truly silky.
It glided onto my skin instead of just going, well, sticky. And not a hint of grease. It’s made with shea butter and coconut oil with wakame, sea fennel and sea lettuce to revitalise and replenish the skin. And that it sure does.
I’m not big on heavily scented body moisturisers so this was perfect for me. It has a gentle, fresh scent reminiscent of the fresh sea air.
photo from my Instagram
The H2O+ body butter and St. Tropez is part of the Marks & Spencer Beauty Discovery event. If you purchase the H2O+ body butter you get a free full size hydrating treatment. Buy the St. Tropez get a free anti ageing facial gradual tan (T&Cs below).
When do you get time for beauty rituals?
Terms & Conditions of the Marks & Spencer Beauty Discovery Event:
- Buy any St Tropez product and get a free anti ageing facial gradual tan (T234063T). Add all products to your basket and purchase in one transaction.
- Buy any H2O Plus product and get a free full size hydrating treatment (T234233F). Add all products to your basket and purchase in one transaction.
- Offer available online at marksandspencer.com (excluding M&S Outlet online), on mobile and in selected UK stores from 31 March 2014
- Ends 16 April 2014
- Subject to availability
- Discount applies at checkout
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Any refunds take into account this discount
Reader Rating:  0 Votes