I have recently bought the jbrand Grayson skinny cargos in Vintage Grey Spruce, from one of my favourite denim boutiques, Mimi Noor in Bath.
Here is why I love them…
1. Skinny (& stretchy) fit - flattering and comfortable.
2. Detailing – large pockets positioned perfectly that are careful not to add bulk to this area. Concealed pockets close to the waistband adding extra detail.
3. Warm - it’s getting colder and I need to be cosy. They have the signature soft, luxe finish synonymous with jbrand.
4. On trend – detail and colour inspired by the military trend.
5. Trans-seasonal – tuck inside boots now or wear with a classic pump in warmer months.
6. Dress up or down – pair with heels in the evening for instant edgey-glam.
They also come in Vintage Black, Vintage Dim Grey, Vintage Natural & Vintage Olive. I love all of them.
I’ve worn them here with a fur gilet and black suede heels.
What do you think?
Reader Rating:  0 Votes