I’ve got swept away in Golden Globe fever today so put together this impromptu post. My news feeds have been inundated with the most gorgeous gowns from last night’s Golden Globe awards and the one theme that really grabbed me was RED. So elegant, so timeless and a sense of prosperity.
So I had a little hunt around and found these gorgeous (and rather bargainous!) red dresses from The Outnet.
1. Red Valentino, scalloped stretch-knit cotton dress, £182.50 (originally £365)
2. Notte by Marchesa, fringed silk-sateen dress, £247.20 (original £515)
3. Alice + Olivia, Kirie silk and metallic jacquard dress, £279 (originally £620)
4. Michael Michael Kors, draped stretch jersey dress, £170 (originally £170)
5. Valentino, cotton and silk blend dress, £324 (originally £1080!!!!)
6. Alice + Olivia, spelling woven peplum dress, £182 (originally £485)
7. Diane Von Furstenburg, maeryn stretch-crepe dress, £175.20 (originally £438)
Featured image photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images via Grazia Daily.
What was your favourite look of the awards?
Reader Rating:  0 Votes